1) Accumulates and compiles data pertaining to routine accounting controls and records, verifying arithmetical accuracy and completeness of data received, contacting proper person to secure further information or correction when discrepancy is found, making simple extensions to prescribed procedure and classification of accounts, totalling and preparing related reports as instructed.
2) Preparation of Sales Tax invoices, and return detail alongwith complete feeding in online FBR Portal with the supervision of Manager.
3) Preparation of Bank & Cash Payment/ Receipt vouchers, Verifies bank accounts, checks reports for accuracy of posting and calculation and performs other such work.
4) Performs a variety of routine calculating and posting work in connection with the maintaining of journals and subsidiary ledgers, the preparation of routine accounting reports, and other such accounting work, following well-defined procedures or detailed instructions.
5) Verify calculations and input codes in to the Accounts system in an accurate manner.
6) To deal with daily transactions for the petty cash and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis and will ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
7) Maintains files of own work sheets and reports.
8) Does related work as assigned.