• Responsible for ensuring the growth of the Sea and Air division of the company by developing and maintaining favorable relationships with new and existing customer.
• Responsible for solving problems for customers
• Responsible for end-to-end follow-up for customers
• Responsible for taking ownership of customer inquiries and problems
• Meet and exceed annual Sales Performance Indicator (SPI) goals.
• Develop prospective client sources utilizing various communication mediums, including personal
Contact mailings, telephonic sales and personal visits.
• Expand market / territory knowledge through direct telephone solicitation, cold calls, lead Development and other local marketing activities.
• Proactive, continued development and servicing of existing customers, inclusive of vertical
• Attains or exceeds 100% of assigned targets.
• Maintain regular daily, weekly and monthly reporting on CRM, and any additional reporting as
Required by management.
• Employee may also have additional responsibilitie in accordance with supporting a specific Department/division(s) and/or be assigned with specific, individualized tasks.
What are we looking for?
Goal oriented, self-disciplined, and self-motivated candidates
Strong leadership and management skills
Strong Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation Skills (Oral and Written)
Good Analytical and research skills
Ability to work under immense pressure and meet deadlines