· Visit to branches for checking of day to day work as per internal control onsite review program.
· Onsite checking of branch record during the audit period.
· Review internal controls and comment on its design, implementation and effectiveness.
· Provide feedback and suggestions for improvement in design and implementation of internal controls.
· Provide feedback with respect to staff competency and their training needs.
· On job training of staff with respect to implementation of internal controls.
· Help Team leader for Preparation of reports (based on field work) for onward reporting to senior management.
· Ensure a perfect environment for team work and best place of work.
· Work as a Team player and evolve as a candidate to achieve a higher level of assignment.
· Any other responsibilities assigned by Line Manager.
· Strong knowledge of bank policies and procedures.
· Self motivated.
· Ability to handle confidential information professionally.
· Time management.
· Analytical skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Analytical skills
· Report writing
· Appraisal/review of branch records
· Knowledge of MFB PRs
· KYC/AML policy
· SOP-Branch banking operations
· Core banking setup
· Banking environment of MFB
· Accounting aspects
· Management setup