AskforTask is the largest Canadian home services platform - think of us as Uber for home services. Our Headquarter is based out of Downtown Toronto and we're on a mission to change the home services industry for cleaning, handymen & other general help tasks. You will be working with a rockstar team including our leadership team members who have spoken at TEDx, worked at Ebay, Paypal Canada and with M&A experiences.
We offer Great Salary, Free Lunches, Medical Insurance, Amazing Bonuses & Benefits. If you're dedicated, intelligent and looking to put in the hardwork, this opportunity is for you. Growth opportunity is amazing and you will get promoted in the team if you're willing to prove yourself.
We are looking for young professionals fluent in verbal and written english who are presentable both male & female and have had hands-on experience in HR, Recruting or Customer service at a reputable organization. You will be working remotely from home alongside our team members in Pakistan and across the globe while reporting to your direct manager in Canada. Usual hours of operation are between 8am-8pm (Toronto Time).
This role incorporates elements of both training and managing the supply side of our marketplace - recruiting Cleaners, Handyman or as well call them Taskers. We are looking for someone who has had a hands-on experience with directly interviewing, shortlisting and recruting candidates in the past. You will be expected to hold video skype interviews on a daily basis of the cleaning, handymen Taskers applying through our website before qualifying them to become a part of our community.
Before getting activated on our platform, all of our Taskers are expected to go through a rigorous interview/orientation process where they are required to share their past experiences and their skillset to the recruting interviewer. The recruting interviewer then assesses the candidate based on the skillset and forwards them to our activation team. You will be expected to take interviews constantly throughout the day, make outbound calls, take down notes and send direct emails to the Tasker frequently.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma from a reputable University or equivalent with excellent communications skills, both written and verbal (for correspondence over skype/phone).
- Presentable and willing to follow the standard business-casual dress code everyday. Keeping the smile on and staying motivated at all times.
- 2+ years of experience or equivalent in either of the relevant roles: Customer Service, Recruiting, Interviewing or Hiring.
- Quite dedicated working space in home as you will be comunicating over video.
- Track record of being incredibly hands-on and driven to achieve results.